"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Days left

Ok, really it is 4 working days and an hour and a half left before unemployment time and this week is already starting off rough.  I kept waking up last night in pain which has continued on into today, throw into the mix kiddo issues and you have a wonderful day!
Last Monday I decided to be funny and wear my hair in different styles every day until my last day. I figure my last day won’t really be a full day so I might as well have some fun.  I have come to be known for my happy go lucky personality and my crazy fashion sense. Today I am walking around with BRIGHT red hair in French braid pigtails! Part of me is looking forward to some much needed time off, but I would much prefer it to be on my terms instead of unemployment terms. 
All I can say is time to sit back a moment and figure out where I want my life to go from here!


~If you hear that someone is speaking ill of you, instead of trying to defend yourself you should say: "He obviously does not know me very well, since there are so many other faults he could have mentioned"~

No comments:

Post a Comment