"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Painting is an amazing upper body workout!

 10 February 2012.
I am not sure where this week has gone but here we are at Friday! The past few days I have not been able to get any training in, unless painting counts as training. It is a good upper body workout!!!!!  My back is finally feeling better; my hand is still a little pissy but is usable again.
Tomorrow is a training session with BRC Women Fit Team and I have my long run. I am hoping not to need to take it to the treadmill, but if that is what I need to do, that is what I will do! Actually the treadmill isn’t such a bad idea, if my back gets mad I can take my workout to the pool. 
Here is to hoping that the weather is at least a bit nice for the weekend!








~If you hear that someone is speaking ill of you, instead of trying to defend yourself you should say: "He obviously does not know me very well, since there are so many other faults he could have mentioned"~

No comments:

Post a Comment