"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekly wrap up

24 Apr 12

Ok, so I am a little late… a lot has been going on.  First off last week’s training was AWESOME!!!!! I ran just shy of 20 miles! 


Cardio
Weights
Monday
Treadmill
Swimming
Lower body
Tuesday
Treadmill
Spinning
Upper body
Wednesday
Treadmill
Swimming
Lower body
Thursday
Treadmill
Upper body
Friday
OFF!
OFF!
Saturday
8 miles (treadmill)
Off!
Sunday
Spin
Off!



This week, the plan is to do the same thing as last week with two minor changes… my long run will be 10 (ish) miles this week and I want to get a yoga class in there somewhere. 

With that all said and done the job search continues… I really enjoy window shopping, mostly at my favorite sporting good sites. On one of my more frequented sites I notice a little thing at the bottom of the page a little thing about employment, a Creative Marketing Manager to be exact.  You had better believe I sent my resume in!  If I were to get a job like that I would be ecstatic, if not I would fully understand, but it is still nice to dream!

Oh! And last week I lost 6.4 pounds!




~If you hear that someone is speaking ill of you, instead of trying to defend yourself you should say: "He obviously does not know me very well, since there are so many other faults he could have mentioned"~

No comments:

Post a Comment