"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Friday, May 6, 2011

“I’m Still a Guy” ~ Brad Paisley

If I don’t get this said I am going to probably open my mouth at the wrong time and just blurt it out anyway! First, no, I am not a guy! I am 100% woman! Ok, I am a tomboy, but still!  I work around a group of males who are more prissy than most of the women I know.  They sit around talking about drinking tea, going on hot air balloons with champion and similar such stuff.  I am sorry, I like true manly men! I do not want a man who will come to my nail place with me and sit in the chair next to me getting his nails done, I do not want a man who critiques tea and which honey is better to use with which tea, or complains that he had to wear this coat even though it doesn’t match with the shoes he has on!  I want a guy who has as much fun as I do getting dirty living life!  Ok, and who is willing to suffer while I get my nails done! J What is the male population coming to? Please someone tell me that this is a VERY small minority of the male world and not the majority!








~If you hear that someone is speaking ill of you, instead of trying to defend yourself you should say: "He obviously does not know me very well, since there are so many other faults he could have mentioned"~

No comments:

Post a Comment