"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 5 - Ready for the weekend

Here we are, it is finally Friday! I decided I would sleep in this morning and hit play tonight. I did get down to the gymlet for a nice 30 minutes of 2 minutes running/2 minutes walking. I didn’t make it yesterday before class, so I figured I would get it in today!

My boys, my sister and I went to HuHot the other night and my sister was about to take Cuervo out (he had reached his limit of people and noise) but she had to stop because of a song that was playing. I could barely hear it because of the surrounding noise (my hearing isn’t great in crowded areas due to being in the military). She sent me the info and I have to say, I can see why she didn’t want to leave before the song was over. The song is great and the video is really well done.

Anyway, tomorrow is weigh in day, ok, I would like to be down 7 pounds (just because of the 5 pound gain from last week) but I will be happy with any weight loss!

30-Day Challenge

10 Feb 11

ü 76 oz of water every day (3+ bottles )

ü TV off no later than 10:30 (I fell asleep a few minutes before it went off!)

ü Down size Startbucks (I am getting used to having talls now)

ü Logging intake

ü 30-day Shred – Every day

No comments:

Post a Comment