"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spin Class

27 Mar 12
I am starting to think Jose is looking forward to spring break being over.  Today is spin class day! We got to class a little early and Tony helped Jose set his bike up, I was a nice mom and let Jose use my squishy seat cover.  Before class even started Jose was already tired! He stuck around for the entire class, he kept having to take a break and rest. He even managed to pop an attitude with me during class.  Towards the end we were out of the saddle and Jose had not put enough resistance so one of the peddles got away and bit him in the ankle, he is ok.  Tony even did a shout out to him at the end of the class! 

Once we were done with spin class, I realized I forgot my shirt at home so I couldn’t take a shower.  All was good though, my mom had requested the boys come over and help my dad with some yard work and since Charlie had been “abused and neglected” he went over to visit his papa!  (trust me, the day either of my fur babies are abused or neglected is the same day hell freezes over).  Once I dropped the two legged boys off and Charlie had a nice long visit with papa, he and I came home and the kiddos stayed and helped lay mulch.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to some uninterrupted gym time.  (My mom wants kiddos again tomorrow!!!)



~If you hear that someone is speaking ill of you, instead of trying to defend yourself you should say: "He obviously does not know me very well, since there are so many other faults he could have mentioned"~

No comments:

Post a Comment