"Don't let the fat chick beat you"?

I have been racing for about 5 years now. I am not a typical runner or even triathlete. I fight with serious medical conditions every step of the way, but each step makes me stronger. I have two boys both with special needs and I have learned to chalk that up to making me stronger as well.


It is with sad heart that I must report that lupus has won the battle this year, but trust me when I say the war is far from over! My racing days are not over by any stretch of the imagination. This is just a minor setback that will make me stronger.

Monday, March 7, 2011

PartyLite


Years back when I first got stationed in Germany, for the second time. A co-worker/friend invited me to a PartyLite party. Having just arrived to the area I decided, sure why not. So I attended. I fell in love with these candles! Fast forward (close to 10 years later) I have become a consultant! I don’t really do in home shows because my schedule just won’t allow them, so I “catalog shows”! I have one going on right now and it doesn’t matter if you live right up the street from me or on the other side of the world you can still order stuff (see, catalog shows are great!). Please do me a favor and check out the site, if you chose to purchase you will need to look me up as you “host” (I am hoping the link will bring you right to me!) if it doesn’t just enter Sammie Rowan and you should find me. If you have any question, please feel free to drop me a line and I will see what I can do to help!

Did I mention they even have little air fresheners for gym bags!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment